Monday, November 06, 2006

And so it begins

Hey there everyone!

If you're reading this, you're probably either a friend, a family member, or someone strolling back into the archives after this blog has become an internet sensation.

My name's Matt Park, and I love geek culture. Everything about it, from Star Wars to Tolkein to comics to video games to science to weird internet memes. I absorb it, I process it, and now it's reached critical mass and I'm spitting it back out into the void of the interweb in the vain vain hope that people will read and appreciate it. I'm doing this mostly because I love to talk about things I'm passionately interested in, and people are starting to get creeped out by my constant mutterings as I pass them on the street. I'm also trying to train myself to write, and as every single author interview I've read has said, the best way to learn how to write is to never stop writing.

The site will probably mostly be about reviews of current or classic video games or comics, although I'll probably look at other random stuff as the mood strikes me. Updates will hopefully be everyday, although I'm am not promising anything.

So tell your friends, enemies, and anyone else who'll listen: Yet Another Blog Has Appeared. Although hopefully this one won't be full of random "What Yu-Gi-Oh Card Are You" quizzes and stream of consciousness griping about my sucky day.

No comments: